The program is run by an open board – people can join if they wish to shape the activities. The current board members are listed here for you to see who they are. You may contact any of us with ideas and suggestions.
Klaus Høyer, Professor and head of the graduate programme, Section of Health Services Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karin Tybjerg, associate professor, Medical Museion, email@example.com
- Louise Whiteley, associate professor, Medical Museion, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morten Skovdal, associate professor, Section of Health Services Research and PhD coordinator*, email@example.com
- Anne Sofie Børsch, PhD student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlotte Sandau Bech, PhD student, email@example.com
- Francisca Nordfalk, PhD student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helene Scott-Fordsmand, PhD student, email@example.com
- Jeanette Bonde Pollmann, PhD student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lea Larsen Skovgaard, PhD student, email@example.com
- Zainab Afshan Sheikh,PhD student, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note also that Morten Skovdal besides being board member also is PhD coordinator which means that he can be contacted with ideas for strengthening the social connections among PhD students. He can also be contacted in case you encounter challenges related to your workplace you want to discuss with someone other than your close colleagues, supervisor or local management.